Camping in Korcula
Korcula and surrounding area of Peljesac is an ideal stopover for campers, backpackers, cyclists, walkers, individuals, groups, families and those who enjoy the outdoors. There is an extra – large campsite in Korcula situated next to Hotel Bon Repos – Auto Camp Kalac – about 20 min walk from the Korcula Old Town. It is a fairly large campsite with good basic facilities, owned by local hotel company.
Much smaller campsites are privately owned and are mostly based along the road to the village of Racisce in the area of Tri Zala, Vrbovica and Kneze (see a large map on Korcula Map Page in the main menu). There are a lot of good campsites along Peljesac Peninsula too, some of them situated in nice little bays with clear and clean waters. All campsites listed on this page are suitable for families with kids or the outdoor enthusiast and are offering accommodation to suit the needs and budget of any traveller. These campsites are backed up by a reputation for good quality, cleanliness and safe and comfortable environment.
Campsites on Korcula Island:
- CAMPSITE KALAC – KORCULA TOWN Campsite Kalac: CAPACITY: 600 camp places; Location: 20 m from the sea, camp suitable for windsurfers, 2 km from Korcula Old Town or pleasant 20 min walk along the bay of Luka Korculanska. At the sandy beach. Ask questions and find answers about Campsite Kalac in Korcula + Campsite Kalac Prices
- CAMPSITE VRBOVICA – Bay of Vrbovica / Zrnovska Banja – Korcula Island Camping ground Vrbovica Bay – CAPACITY: 50 camp places; Location: at the beach and pier, 5 km from Korcula Old Town on the road to Racisce village.
– read more about Campsite Vrbovica
- CAMPSITE OSKORUSICA – bay Oskorusica – Korcula Camping ground Oskorusica – CAPACITY: 30 camp places Location: 40 m from the sea, camp suitable for windsurfers, 8 km from Korcula Old Town along the road toward Kneze village – read more about Campsite Oskorusica
- CAMPSITE MINDEL – Vela Luka – Korcula Island – Camping ground Mindel – CAPACITY: 120 camping places LOCATION: away from the sea shores, 5 km from Vela Luka, on the northern side of the island, or about 40 km away from Korcula Old Town.
Read more about Campsite Mindel
- CAMPSITE POTIRNA – Korcula Island Camping ground Potirna – CAPACITY: 80 camping places LOCATION: away from the sea and beaches, 5 km from Vela Luka or 40 km from Korcula Old Town.
Read more about Campsite Potirna
Map of Campsites on Korcula Island
View Campsites on Korcula Island in a larger map
Camping on neighbouring islands info:
- Camping on Hvar Island / Camping on Mljet Island / Camping on Peljesac
- About camping in Croatia visit www.campingcroatia.net where you can find various other Croatian camping info and links.
- Also, visit Camping Croatia Forum for questions and answers.
For a list of other camping sites around Croatia visit www.campingcroatia.net