Korcula Accommodations – Hotels, Apartments, B&Bs, Villas
Accommodations on Korcula Island – Hotels, Apartments, B&Bs, Villas
There are seven hotels in Korcula. If you choice for the accommodation is hotel it is hard to make the decision but I would recommend Hotel Park, as good value for money hotel or the old-fashioned Hotel Korcula De La Ville. This hotel is situated on the waterfront – Riva , right on the edge of the Korcula Old Town. The sea views and sunsets from its large, convivial terrace compensate for the smallish bedrooms. This is the best place to have your early morning coffee or afternoon tea. Locals are using its terrace for their easy-going early morning or late afternoon cafe-society sessions. As this hotel gets easily oversubscribed, good alternative for Korcula Old Town accommodation is Marco Polo apartments that are located in the very centre of the Old Town.
Hotel Korcula De La Ville
Hotel Marko Polo
Hotel Bon Repos
Lesic Dimitri Palace
Korcula Villas , Apartments and Rooms – There is a whole range of accommodation in in private houses, villas and apartments in Korcula. Most of the rooms and apartments are of fairly high standard, but there will be some examples of accommodation which is not as good as others. You may also be offered rooms by people waiting outside bus or ferry terminals. If you choose to take a room offered in this manner it is strongly recommended to establish the location of the room and agree on a price before setting off. No matter how you find a room, it is wise to examine it before agreeing to pay for it. If you wish to escape the stress of finding an accommodation upon arrival, you can chose among the our listed accommodation and book it in advance.
On this pages we will show in our opinion, only the best bits of Korcula private accommodation and will not advertise anything which is not to the expected standard. Click on below link to see list of our recommended accommodation:
- Book accommodations in Korcula – online booking »
Note: We also specialize in pet-friendly accommodation. If you have a pet, please write to us for assistance in your search. Or, if you need any personal advise about accommodation in Korcula, or any kind of general advise, please email us. We’ll be happy to assist you in your search.
Here is an article that I wrote with suggestions where to stay on the Island: The question of where to stay on Korcula Island is one often emailed to me and of course simple answer is that it depends what you’re looking for. I recommend that you start off by having a look at the map of places on Korcula Island to familiarise yourself where the villages, towns, beaches and restaurants are situated….read more
More info about accommodations on the Island:
- Recent news: Lesic Dimitri Palace a new luxury residence – The Palace will comprise six luxurious residences, which range in size from 50 sqm to 162 sqm, a multi-treatment room spa and restaurant. Location: Lesic Dimitri Palace is situated within the heart of the historic and beautiful medieval town of Korcula, next to the house of Marco Polo
- Korcula Old Town Accommodations – list of available accommodation in Korcula Old Town
- Korcula Town Accommodations: Hotel Korcula De La Ville, Hotel Marko Polo, Hotel Park, Hotel Liburna, Hotel Bon Repos, Borak Hotels, Sveti Nikola Hotels, Strecica hotels, Medvinjak hotels, Hotel Korsal , Soline hotels
- Lumbarda Hotels: Lina Apartments ; Hotel Lumbarda; Hotel Borik
- Zrnovo Accommodations
- Vela Luka Hotels
- Orebic Hotels