Ferries to Korcula
Korcula Island is well connected with neighbouring islands and the mainland by car ferries as well as by foot passenger ferries. Since the early time ferries are an essential means of transport here so local people are very much used to this kind of transport for goods as well as for people.
At this page, you will find details, timetables, schedules and ticket prices/ fares for all ferries that sail to Korcula Island. It includes info and maps of ferry terminals too. Have a look below and find a ferry that best suits your travel requirements. If you need info for any other ferry in and to Croatia, the best site to look is CroatiaFerries.com
Ferry timetables for ferries that sail to Korcula
Below is a list of ferry timetables and other info grouped by departure destination to/from Korcula. Note that all ferries from Split also stops in Hvar and all ferries from Dubrovnik also stops in Mljet.
Ferries from Split, Brac and Hvar to Korcula Island:
- Ferry timetable for catamaran sailing from Split via Hvar to Korcula:
This ferry sails once a day all year round and at least twice a day in June to September period.
It is foot passenger only catamaran ferry service from Split to Korcula Town via Hvar – click for timetable info
- Ferry Catamaran Split – Milna – Hvar – Korcula – Mljet – Dubrovnik :
Daily fast ferry from April to October, 3 times a week in last week of October.
check timetable and prices + another ferry that sails via Bol and Makarska
- Ferry timetable for catamaran sailing from Split to Vela Luka (Korcula) via Hvar to Lastovo: This ferry sails at least once a day (depending on the season). This is foot passenger-only ferry service from Split to Vela Luka – a town on the west coast of Island of Korcula, 50 km away from the town of Korcula. There is regular and reliable bus service that connects this ferry with a town of Korcula – + see the bus to Korcula timetable for connecting bus
- Ferry Split – Vela Luka (Island of Korcula) – Lastovo Timetable: Twice a day car ferry service from Split to Vela Luka – a town on the west coast of Island of Korcula, 50 km away from the town of Korcula. There is regular bus service that connects this ferry with the town of Korcula… check the timetable
Ferries from Mljet and Dubrovnik to Korcula Island:
- Ferry Catamaran Dubrovnik via Mljet to Korcula and further to Hvar, Milna and Split – daily June to October, 4 times a week in May – check info + another ferry that sails further to Bol and Makarska
- Ferry Timetable for catamaran sailing Dubrovnik – Sipan- Mljet – Korcula – Lastovo: It sails between June & September – current info and timetable
- Ferry catamaran Dubrovnik-Korcula-Hvar-Bol (Brac) – high season, daily foot passenger ferry – info and schedules
Notes: Some ferries from Dubrovnik to Korcula stop over in Mljet and some in Sipan. A daily bus is running from Korcula to Dubrovnik and back – check bus timetable; Read about all ferries from Dubrovnik to Korcula + see all ferries to Dubrovnik
Korcula – Local ferry lines:
- Ferry Orebic – Korcula – Orebic: A car and passenger ferry that take 15 minutes to cross from Orebic to Korcula. This is seven days a week, almost hourly (18 times a day) service. Note: Korcula ferry terminal is 3 km from the town centre, in Domince area, so if you are foot passenger you are better off taking local passenger only service. Link for Korcula – Orebic – Korcula ferry Timetable + If you are coming to Korcula without a car or any vehicle use Ferry Orebic-Korcula- Orebic foot passenger only service
- Ferry Orebic – Korcula – foot passenger service – several times a day all year around local foot passenger ferry service, great for crossing the channel with bicycles or on foot.
- Viganj-Kuciste-Korcula Boat Timetable – Foot Passengers Only Service: up to three times a day, foot passenger only boat connecting Peljesac Peninsula and Korcula.
- Ferry Ploce – Trpanj – Ploce: Few times a day car and passenger ferry service that take 60 minutes to cross from Ploce to Trpanj, a town 22 kilometres away from Orebic. There is a bus for Orebic that usually waits for ferry arrival but is not always reliable. Link for Ploce – Trpanj-Ploce ferry timetable
- Ferry Drvenik – Korcula – Drvenik: Few times a day car and passenger ferry service that takes 2 hrs and 15 min to cross from Drvenik (a town on Croatia mainland near Makarska/Split) to Korcula. Note: Korcula ferry terminal is 2 km from the town centre. Follow this link for Drvenik – Korcula ferry timetable (this ferry is suspended )
- Map of Ferry Terminals in Korcula
- Map of Ferry Terminals in Orebic
- Map of Ferries to Korcula
Latest forum conversation about ferries:
If you find it confusing or would like a help, please ask in ferry travel forum – below are latest entries:
- Are there other boats/ferries/catamarans that go from Hvar to Dubrovnik in August than Jadrolinja?
- From Dubrovnik to Pag via Split
- 10 day "Rover" ferry ticket
- Day trip from Hvar to Korcula and Mljet National Park
- Vela Luka Ferry sailing schedules for April
Ferries to Croatia sailing from Italian ports:
Below is info for some ferries that are sailing from Italy to ferry ports nearest to Korcula:
- Ancona to Split, Hvar and Zadar ferries – the nearest point to Korcula are by Ancona to Hvar ferries however the most frequent one is Ancona to Split that sails all year around.
- Bari to Dubrovnik ferries – these ferries sail March to October only; if you decide to sail with it here are some useful info.
- Pescara ferries – sailings from Pescara in Italy to Hvar, Brac or Vela Luka – July to September only
- all ferries from Italy to Croatia – see all ferries from Italy to Croatian coast (includes lines from Venice and Trieste too) .
News and blog entries about ferry travel to Korcula:
- Some old Korcula ferry timetables from 1930 – lovely scans of old ferry schedules – just for fun 🙂
- Catamaran ferry tickets in Korcula: Due to the closure of current premises of Marko Polo Tours, the travel agent that is selling catamaran ferry tickets for ferry catamaran Split-Hvar-Korcula and ferry catamaran Dubrovnik-Sipan-Mljet-Korcula-Lastovo, ferry tickets for these services are now available for purchase from a different location..read more
- Korcula Ferries Blog – latest news about ferry travel to Korcula
- Ferries to Korcula online booking: Some good news is coming from Jadrolinija, the Croatian ferry company. They started with online booking for ferries that connect Korcula with Rijeka, Split, Hvar, Mljet and Dubrovnik. The booking engine is now live so you can book your ferry to Korcula and beyond online at its website ..read more
- New Catamaran Passenger Ferry for Split-Hvar-Korcula ferry line: Catamaran passenger ferry Iris 6.2 is the new vessel which will serve daily Split–Hvar–Korcula catamaran ferry line from May 2007. The new catamaran passenger ferry Iris 6.2 was constructed at Iris Catamarans’ Aigrefeuille shipyard, located near La Rochelle, France. Its length is about . .. read more
- Catamaran Ferry Dubrovnik – Korcula – Lastovo – update: According to Ministry of Tourism and Transport of the Republic of Croatia, for time being, there are following info available for new catamaran ferry link Dubrovnik – Korcula – Lastovo … read more
- Photos of ferries around Korcula
- Coastal Ferry Rijeka – Split – Korcula and further to Dubrovnik
Ferries: Rijeka-Split-Hvar-Korcula- Mljet-Dubrovnik
(Update: This line is currently discontinued!)
The largest Croatian ferry company, Jadrolinija, runs ferries that sail all the way along the Croatian coast. On their way, they stop in Korcula town – check below: (Update: This ferry is discontinued until further notice) – see the last tickets sold and last sailing of this ferry
- Winter (off season) timetable for Jadrolinija ferries from Rijeka via Split and Hvar to Korcula and further to Dubrovnik and Bari as well as back route ( from Dubrovnik to Korcula and further to Rijeka)
- Summer timetable for Jadrolinija ferries from Rijeka via Split and Hvar to Korcula and further to Dubrovnik and Bari