Korcula Sightseeing Tour
This town sightseeing tour includes a visit to the cultural and historical monuments of Korcula Old Town:
- St Mark’s Cathedral and other churches in the Old Town
- the Bishop’s Treasury (Treasury of the Abbey)
- the Town Museum,
- the Icon Museum
- as well as other interesting places including House of Marco Polo and Marco Polo Museum (Read more about Korcula Old town)
With us you will have the insider knowledge, we will explain those fascinating facts that are not in the guidebooks, we will show you some of the most interesting sights and help you experience Korcula — so you can get the most out of your trip. Korcula city walking tour is, in my opinion, the essential for anyone who is interested in the history and culture of this amazing medieval place.
Our strength is the personalized service that we provide, and the quality of our guides.
You will be shown around Korcula by registered Korcula guides — trained and tested for their knowledge, entertaining manner and personable skills. Whether you are travelling on your own, with family or with a group, we can make you an itinerary to suit your needs.
We will provide you with customized tours tailored to your interests and requirements, led by experienced, entertaining and knowledgeable guides.
Any of our tours can be customized, but you can also get some suggestions of what you might like to do in Korcula and also some exciting trips further afield.
If you are in Korcula for a week or only have half a day free, we can provide you with some unmissable experiences.
Booking of Korcula Sightseeing Tour:
This sightseeing tour is going on every day in the summertime and it starts usually at the edge of Korcula Old Town.
- The tour lasts for about 1 hour.
- Price for this sightseeing walking tour is from 16 Euros per person depending on the time of the year and the group size
- The price includes:
Sightseeing of the Korcula Old Town guided by a licensed local guide as well as entrance fees to Korcula museums and important buildings.
If you wish you can book Korcula Sightseeing Tour in advance:
- please contact us to book Korcula Sightseeing Tour – We can arrange a local guide to do sightseeing for you or your group at any time, in your native language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian. Special discounts apply for group bookings.
If there are more than 10 persons interested to do this sightseeing tour, it can be done on any day or time in the week and on weekends too. Book your sightseeing tour (email us)
Lovely facade of St Michael’s Church in the heart of the Old Town.