Flights to Korcula Island
Flights to the airports nearest to Korcula Island, Croatia
Korcula Island is served by Dubrovnik DBV (Cilipi) and Split Airport (SPU Croatia)
Dubrovnik Airport and Split Airport are nearest Korcula airports, so most people use Dubrovnik and Split as landing points to arrive in Korcula. If you plan to visit some other parts of Croatia you might consider flying to Zagreb instead, from where Croatia Airlines and 35 other airlines operate all year around. Croatia Airlines offers daily direct flights there from most of the European destinations. Once in Zagreb, there are at least 3 flights a day to Dubrovnik and Split. It is also worth checking other airlines, like KLM Royal Dutch Airlines which fly to Zagreb via some other European destinations. Flying to Zadar airport can be also good option especially if you wish to visit northern coast of Croatia too. Ryanair is currently offering good prices for Zadar Airport.
You can also consider flying to any Italian airports and then use ferry connections from Bari to Dubrovnik and Ancona to Split ferries to reach nearest points to Korcula on Croatian coast. In July and August there are some fast ferries from Italy to Croatia – check here for latest updates.
Good way to check available flights is to use meta search sites as Kayak or Expedia as these are the best solutions for choosing among numerous flights options.
Selection of Cheap Flights to Korcula nearest airports:
- EasyJet flights to Dubrovnik (DBV) and Split from London, Edinburgh, Bristol, Berlin, Geneva, Paris as well as from some other airports in France, UK, Germany and Italy. Their flights are usually operating from May to October.
- British airways flights from London (Gatwick) LGW to Dubrovnik (DBV) – these flights are in the operation all year around. Some very good prices are offered for flights to Dubrovnik, especially if you can book it well in advance.
- Ryanair flights to Zadar are currently on offer with some good prices for Uk London and Manchester airports as well as from numerous other European destinations to Zadar Airport.
- Flights to Dubrovnik airport – info page about flights to Dubrovnik (DBV)
UPDATE: there are some indications that hydroplanes will start with flights from Split to Vela Luka soon.. in the meantime while waiting for more news see hydroplane on korcula beach and another one in 1930s (stay tuned for more info ..) UPDATE NEW 2016:
Current flights above Korcula Island – click to see live air traffic above the Island provided by Flightradar24 flight tracker [ this is just for fun 🙂 ]
Below are some blog entries about flights to Korcula nearest airports:
- Flights from Venice to Dubrovnik
- British Airways Offers Fly and Drive Packages ideal to visit Dubrovnik and Korcula
- Flights from Ljubljana to Split
- Flights from Bratislava to Split and Zadar
- Scheduled flights from Athens to Dubrovnik
- Scheduled flights from Belgrade to Dubrovnik
- Scheduled daily flights from Moscow to Dubrovnik
- The best route from London to Korcula using EasyJet
- Cute Easyjet advert for flights to Dubrovnik
- EasyJet introduces flights to Dubrovnik from London, Liverpool, Geneva and Berlin
- all articles on this website tagged ‘flights’
Additional Info about travel to Korcula:
- See ‘How to Get to’ articles about traveling to Korcula from Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar and Zagreb
- Check all ferries to Korcula info
- Ferry Catamaran sailing from Split to Korcula, a good way to reach Korcula fairly fast from Split
- Catamaran Ferry Dubrovnik – Korcula