Hop on Hop off Water Taxi in Korčula Archipelago
Newly introduced Hop on Hop off Korcula Water Taxi is a fantastic way to explore Korcula island and its archipelago.
This speedy, yellow and brand new fast catamaran, with a capacity of 12 persons is currently serving passengers daily from Korcula Town, Badija, Vrnik, Lumbarda (village centre) and its beach.
- Hop on Hop Off daily ticket: 200 HRK (27 Euro or 32 US$ approx) – with this ticket you can ride around the archipelago all day long, visiting Orebic, Badija, Vrnik, Lumbarda and Korcula as many times as you wish. This is the best option if you intend to visit more than just one of the archipelago spots.
- Korcula town to Badija: 50 HRK – for a simple day or a half-day trip to Badija island, this is the best option
- Korcula Town to Vrnik: 60 HRK – if you are staying in Vrnik or just visiting, choose this option
- Korcula Town to Lumbarda: 80 HRK (10 Euro or 12 USD approx) – if you are staying in Lumbarda and would like to do some sightseeing in Korcula Town, choose this one. Alternatively, if you are staying in Korcula Town, get this one to go to Lumbarda beaches.
- Korcula Town to Orebic (Peljesac Peninsula): 50 HRK – ideal if you are staying in Orebic and would like to visit Korcula Old Town.
- Discounts: children 50%; babies and toddlers – free
To make sure you get your place, advance booking is recommended:
- call +385 91 444 8886 (connect with WhatsApp or Viber if you wish)
- web: www.korculawatertaxi.com
Above photo: Water taxi approaching Korcula Old Town
Yellow taxi catamaran mooring near Badija
Can we get a ride to Lumbarda?