Korčula Home Getting Here Ferries Getting around Things to Do Beaches Sights Day Trips Maps Restaurants Forum

sightseeing

Timetable questions for the Rijeka – Split – Hvar – Korcula – Dubrovnik

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Anonymous

I’m going to be in Korcula Town from 1st – 4th September and was hoping to use the Korcula to Dubrovnik ferry service on the 4th.

I noticed on your site that you have the 2012 timetable for the Rijeka – Split – Hvar – Korcula – Dubrovnik service and I was just wondering if you knew if this ferry had been confirmed for 2012 yet

I haven’t been able to find it on the Jadrolinja website so was hoping you might be able to help me figure out whether this ferry service is running or not.

Thanks for your help,
    Robert

Edita
    Keymaster

I noticed on your site that you have the 2012 timetable for the Rijeka – Split – Hvar – Korcula – Dubrovnik service and I was just wondering if you knew if this ferry had been confirmed for 2012 yet
    I haven’t been able to find it on the Jadrolinja website so was hoping you might be able to help me figure out whether this ferry service is running or not.

Robert, all timetables for 2012 are temporarily confirmed by relevant government bodies in late December 2011 – have a look here :

Temporary Ferry Timetables for 2012

My guess is Jadrolinija is reluctant to put anything on their site because they do online booking for this particular line, which means they have to commit financially to potential customers..

As Jadrolinija’s ferries are subsidized by the government’s funding, my guess is they will not advertise ferry schedules before they get final confirmation from the relevant body.

Anonymous

Thanks for the quick reply. Very helpful 🙂 Hopefully the final confirmation will come soon.

Anonymous

Could you please confirm the following ferry info for Jadrolinija ferry from Dubrovnik to Korcula since we are confused planning our trip in June :

https://www.korculainfo.com/ferries/ferry-rijeka-split-hvar-korcula-dubrovnik-bari/

Thank You
    Guilherme

traveler
    Participant

yes, this ferry schedule is correct.

try also http://www.croatiaferries.com for easy to read ferry schedules.

8)

Anonymous

Today (2/4/2012) Jadrolinija/Rijeka told me that the summer-service is not yet confirmed – we’ve to wait until medio April, they said.

Edita
    Keymaster

thanks, bernard – the info that all ferry services in Croatia are running according to the temporary timetable is available since December – have a look at this blog post:

Temporary Ferry Timetables for 2012

no any changes since.

Anonymous

Hello,

I saw online that you can get a catamaran from Rijeka to Korcula but I cannot find any timetables or further details. If this service running Travelling next week.

Thanks

Anonymous

I saw online that you can get a catamaran from Rijeka to Korcula but I cannot find any timetables or further details. Is this service running

not any more any ferry service from Rijeka to Korcula

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Popular Travel Routes: