All articles tagged "pillars"
The column on St Mark’s Square is a large marble column situated in the south-west corner of the square. Erected on in 1515 the column is decorated with several coats of arms. This flag column (pillar) extends to the mast where the flag of Korcula Town is flown. Here are some photos: …
Read more » The column of St Marks Square
Collection of photos of Pillars in Korcula see also a page about a column on St Mark’s Square
Read more » Pillars in Korcula