Sveti Nikola Church
Sveti Nikola Church and Monastery (Dominikanski samostan Sv. Nikole, Korčula) is located on the very end of Put Svetog Nikole – a west – side sea promenade of Korcula Town.
The church is built as a two-nave building , the older nave finished in around 1505 and reconstructed again in 1665. The right nave features the altar painting The Martyrdom of St. Peter the Martyr (old copy of Titian’s painting), while the new nave houses the Baroque altar of St. Nicholas from 1629.
Photo Gallery of Sveti Nikola Church
(click on images to enlarge)