Sailing and Windsurfing School in Korcula
Oreb Club International is fully licenced sailing and windsurfing school approved by the Ministry of Education and Sport of the Republic of Croatia, led by Prof. dr. Goran Oreb, head of the Water Sports Department at the School of Kinesiology at Zagreb University.
The School was established in 1996 and since then offers professional instruction of the highest standard by sailors and windsurfers with university degrees as sailing instructors.
Oreb Club offers several basic and advance sailing and windsurfing courses:
- Basic knowledge for adult beginners (run on the seven-meter cruisers Scholtz 22 type)
- Basic knowledge for children beginners (run on small Optimist class dinghies)
- Advanced sailing skills run on two and three-seater sailing boats Laser 2000 and Laser STRATOS and Hobie Cat 16-type catamarans and Nacra 5.5
- Regatta training skills run on racer Pacer 42
- Windsurfing school – variety of courses are offered, ranging from introductory to advanced, funboard and freestyle windsurfing
Note: If you wish to try any of above courses, you have to be at least a decent swimmer 🙂
Oreb Club International Contact
OREB CLUB INTERNATIONAL Ltd.
Ivan Oreb, Mag.Ed.
Address: B.Cvijića 11
10000 Zagreb, CROATIA
GSM: +385 99 534 1369
FAX: +385 1 36 36 878