Raznjic Beach – Lumbarda – Korcula
The beach is made up of large white rocks washed up by stormy seas throughout the centuries forming several natural slides and steps convenient for getting in and out of the sea.
The water around this beach is extremely clean and transparent (see below photos) reflecting several colour shades of green and blue.
Due to its specific landscape which makes it difficult to access, Raznjic is mostly visited by locals who regularly visit this great swimming and snorkeling spot.
The underwater world here is abundant with several species of fish, sea urchins, octopus and colorful sea grass.
There are no cafes or restaurants in near vicinity so take some food and drink with you for picnic or refreshment.
Facing East, the beach is sunny all day around and could be pretty hot in summer months. Nevertheless some shade is provided among several mature pine trees (above photo) in the middle of the Raznjc peninsula.
- The main access to the beach is by the non asphalted road from Lumbarda (via Bilin zal)
- Some parking places are in the near vicinity of the beach.
- There is no wheelchair or pushchair access.
- Nearest public transport (bus, taxi, water taxi) is at least 40 minutes walk.
- See video of Raznjic in early summer
- See video of Raznjic in the winter
- Bird Eye view of Raznjic
Photos taken at Raznjic:
Location Map of Raznjic:
Location coordinates: 42.917826, 17.200089