A beautiful pebble beach with clear water in the bay of Pupnatska Luka situated some 15 km away from Korcula Town.
This is one of many picturesque beaches on the Island offering spectacular views across the channel to Lastovo and beyond.
It is a small, easily-accessible beach on the south coast, with clear swimming waters and gently sloping pebbles shingle, making it an ideal beach to enjoy swimming and sunbathing.
A popular family beach with a two seaside restaurant/cafes offering snacks, grilled food and drinks. You can also hire deck chairs and parasols.
There is no any natural shade in the near vicinity of the pebbles, so if you intend to spend a day here in the summer, take parasol or beach shelter for some shade.
Restaurants in Pupnatska Luka:
The beach is just down the local, not very busy road that connects Pupnat and Cara villages and is running along the southern slopes of the island hills.
There is a good sized car park in the bay with some portable toilets available for visitors,
There are a couple of restaurants in the bay for food and refreshments however it is always good to bring some food and drink just in case. No any shops – the nearest grocery shop is in Pupnat.
- Pupnatska Luka Photos – click to browse
- Walking above Pupnatska Luka bay
- Video: Pupnatska Luka Bay – winter
- Video: Rubbish and Plastic Bottles at the Beach – polluted beach after strong Siloko/Jugo storm – December
- Beach Beauty – Pupnatska Luka Beach featured in The Guardian: In Saturday’s Travel Section of The Guardian, this beach is featured at the front page: Beach beauty Pupnatska beach on Korcula island
Location Map of Pupnatska Luka:
Location GPS coordinates: 42.927989, 17.002134