Port of Korcula and Korcula Cruise Terminal
Korcula port is located in the very centre of Korcula Town, right on the western edge of the old town of Korcula. It is on the easy walking distance to all important buildings and attractions of this medieval town.
Most of the large cruise liners actually dock just outside of the port in the area of Sveti Nikola and ferry passengers into the main port in their orange and white tenders.
Smaller cruise liners dock in the Port itself. Walking around the port as well as the town is easy, you don’t need to use public transport. Most of the Old Town is a pedestrian-only area. Here are some maps of Korcula for you to print if you wish.
Small Visitors Information Centre is right on the seafront in street Obala Dr Franje Tudjmana bb
Korcula Town is the main town and port on the island. It has a population of just about 3000 people. Due to its numerous buildings and monuments, cafes, hotels, restaurants, galleries, cinema etc the Town is very popular for visitors as a central location from which they explore the rest of the island.
The port can be, especially in summers, pretty busy with smaller and larger ships and boats.
Map of Korcula Port
Photos of Korcula Port
If you would like to see more photos of the port of Korcula click on the above image or check our gallery of Korcula port, ships and cruisers where I upload nice and interesting images of our Port & also see this photo album of the port itself
More related info:
- Shopping and Restaurants in Korcula
- Sightseeing – what to see and do: Cathedral and Churches, City Museum, Marco Polo Museum
- Excursions and day trips from Korcula port :
- Wine tasting trip to Lumbarda, Smokvica or Cara vineyards and wineries.
- Island Tour – trip around the island by local taxi/cab service
- Pupnatska Luka bay and beach for lovely swimming/sunbathing, 19 km from Korčula Town
- For more remote areas of the island, you could hire a vehicle (car or scooter) or use local taxi cab service.
- If you would like to book a local guide to take you on the tour around Korcula Town or the Island, please email.
P&O Cruises – Oriana cruise ship arriving in Korcula port- 3 minutes video clip