Mountain Bike Tour – Korcula Island
Mountain Bike Tour @ Korcula Island
This is a half-day mountain bike tour on West side of Korcula island in vicinity of Lumbarda. The tour explore local country lanes and roads surrounded by olive trees and vineyards. Includes visit to local winery as well as swim in Island’s secluded beach
Participants in the Tour
In the good mood 🙂
Mountain Bikers in Lumbarda
This is not just another ordinary bike tour – it is three very well planned adventures in ONE. First , we will introduce you to the stunning Korčula islets by power boat. Then you will swim in one of Korčula’s hidden bays at almost entirely unpopulated location with lovely remote vistas. Last but not least, you’ll enjoy a bit of leisurely biking on macadam / tarmac roads of Lumbarda village with its gorgeous landscape full of olive groves and vineyards well known to your professional bilingual tour-guide. That means that you won’t have to worry about any of the hustle-bustle of street traffic.
You will familiarise yourself with the fragrances and sounds of the Mediterranean including olive groves, pine trees and the calls of island birds. Sample delicious island cuisine as well as wine at one of our private vineyards.
The Mountain Bike Island Tour includes:
- • Pick up & drop off from the Targa power boat in Korčula & Orebic*
- • Full Eco dinner incl. home-made prosciutto, goat cheese, home-made Dalmatian salad flavoured with home-made virgin olive oil, salted sardines, island figs, grapes & fruits, virgin olive oil, and domestic wine, just to name it a few (see photo)
- • Professional light-weight, aluminium mountain bikes (Wheeler) made in the USA, easy to peddle – fun for all ages.
- • A swimming excursion to one of the most beautiful hidden bays on the island.*
- • Experience and learn about our island’s history, wine production & wine tasting, with a professional bilingual tour guide.
- *This is seasonal tour – May through October
• 16:45PM – Orebic – Guests meet on the beach Hotel Rathaneum
• 16:50 PM – Orebic – Guest meet at the dock
• 17:00 PM – Korčula –Guests meet below the Hotel Park (beach area)
• 17:15 PM – Lumbarda-Beach-Club Prvi Zal- next to the dock
(briefing place and start of the mountain bike Eco trip)
• 21.00.PM – Guests return via power boat to Korčula & Orebic *
*In case of less than 8 guests , round trip is organised with comfortable Power SUV.
- WHAT TO BRING ALONG:
– Sun-block, beach towel, sneakers, photo, and backpack are all strongly recommended.
– Duration of the tour approx.4 hours.
** Please , remember, departure time off season is subject of change. Please ask your agent in agency about timing& departures off season! April, May & October Tour starts at: 10.15.am.Korčula (Hotel Park).10.30.am Orebic – Marina,11.00.am Lumbarda
The best value for your money !
Highlights of the Tour
- Cycle the island roads to absorb the local atmosphere
- Family friendly tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience