Marco Polo Challenge Triathlon
Marco Polo Challenge, K3 – Korcula’s triathlon race series are taking place in Korcula on last weekend of April. It is organised by the Town of Korcula and Lesic Dimitri Palace, in association with the Triathlon Club Split. The event includes Sprint triathlon, Sprint relay triathlon and Duathlon for junior racers.
The Triathlon race is open to everyone – professional or amateur triathletes, adventure racers, charity challengers, local schools, teams and individuals
Sprint distances are 750 m Swim, 20 km Bike, 5 km Run. For juniors the distances are shorter.
Contact and registration:
- Register for Marco Polo Challenge – download registration form here
- Contact : Marco Polo Challenge, Triathlon Club Split , Sibenska 27, 21 000 SPLIT, Croatia – Tel / Fax: +385 21 569 948 – Mob – Mr. Ivan Pavic: +385 91 518 2636 ; E-mail: email@example.com
- Triathlon Club Split was the first Triathlon club established in Dalmatia in 2003. It organizes a large number of events each year throughout the region and is committed to promoting triathlon, the youngest olympic sport, to both new and established audiences
Marco Polo Challenge Triathlon Map:
(click on above image to see large map)
More info about Marco Polo Challenge Triathlon
- The official website : marcopolochallenge.korcula.hr
- More about Korcula Sport and Recreation News