Ferry Ploce – Trpanj
Few times a day car and passenger ferry service that take 60 minutes to cross from Ploce to Trpanj, a town 22 kilometres away from Orebic. This is a very good ferry to use if you travel by car to Korcula and would like to avoid crossing Croatia – Bosnia – Croatia borders. There is a bus from Trpanj to Orebic that usually waits for ferry arrival but is not always reliable.
Ploce – Trpanj Ferry Timetable
The Ploce-Trpanj car ferry is run by Jadrolinija. You can get tickets:
- online, at the Jadrolinija website (jadrolinija.hr) or
- at any Jadrolinija’s office in the country or
- in the port at the departure point.
For last-minute bookings, try to arrive in the port at least 20 minutes in advance, park your car in the waiting line and get the ticket from Jadrolinija’s kiosk/office that is located in the port itself. This is first come first served ferry service.
|Prices||Low Season (HRK)||June to Spetember (HRK)|
Other Ferries to Korcula Island
- Ferry Catamaran Korcula – Hvar – Split – Hvar – Korcula
- Ferry Catamaran Split – Milna (Brac) – Hvar – Korcula – Mljet – Dubrovnik
- Ferry Catamaran Split – Hvar – Korcula (Vela Luka) – Lastovo
- Ferry Split – Vela Luka – Lastovo
- Ferry Catamaran Dubrovnik – Šipan – Mljet – Korcula – Lastovo
- Ferries from Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Ferry Ploce – Trpanj
- Ferry Orebic – Korcula
- Ferry Orebic – Korcula Boat timetable – Foot Passengers Service
- Korcula – Kuciste – Viganj Passenger Boat Timetable – Foot Passengers Only Service
- Ferry Drvenik (near Makarska) – Korcula – Drvenik Ferries