As one of Croatia’s best known seaside resorts, Lumbarda offers the traditional beach holiday experience of sandcastles, deck chairs and parasols.
Beaches in Lumbarda:
- Beach Vela Pržina – Lumbarda – (sandy) – located on South coast, offer the largest stretch of open sands, perfect for games and activities, with great views across the sea all the way to Lastovo.
- Beach Bilin žal – Lumbarda (sandy) – located on the North coast of the Island.
- Beach Tatinja – Lumbarda (sandy) – located in North coast, in a picturesque bay Tatinja, Lumbarda.
- Beach Prvi Zal – Lumbarda (sandy) – located in the very centre of Lumbarda.
- Beach Lučica (Marina) – Lumbarda – (shingle/pebble) – located between Prvi Zal and Tatinja.
- Beach Lenga – Lumbarda (rocky) – located on the Northeast coast between Lumbarda and Raznjic. The crystal clear waters of this hidden swimming area a favourite for locals. Lenga beach can be accessed on foot via the wooded path taking you through the picturesque landscape to the very spot.
- Beach Raznjic – Lumbarda – (rocky) This mainly rocky beach is situated at the most easterly tip of the Island. The crystal clear waters of this remote swimming spot are a favourite for local swimmers.
Vela Przina Beach
Bilin Zal Beach
Tatinja Beach – Lumbarda
Above photo: Panorama of Vela Przina and Bilin Zal, two most popular beaches in Lumbarda