Korcula Archipelago Beaches
Korcula Archipelago Beaches are remote, hidden and unspoiled picturesque rocky and pebble swimming spots on the seashores of the Archipelago islets, ideal for swimming, diving and snorkeling. Clear turquoise waters and far-reaching views are the main features. The abundance of wildlife. Popular with locals, still mainly undiscovered for tourists. Accessible by boats only (take local water taxi boat). Opened all year around. More info @ Skoji site
Beaches in the Archipelago:
- Beaches on Badija – Korcula Archipelago – (pebble/shingle & rocky) @ Badija Island
- Beach Stupe – Korcula Archipelago – (pebble/shingle and rocky)
- Beaches on Planjak island – Korcula Archipelago – (pebble/shingle and rock)
- Beaches on Vrnik – Korcula Archipelago (pebble/shingle and rock)
- Beach on Bisace – rocky stretch of a lovely and wild swimming spot
- Sestrice – wild, exposed & rocky swimming spot
- Gubavac – lovely small islet with nice sunny pebble beach
- Kamenjak – small islet with wild seashore and some pebble patches
- Sutvara – small islet with some pebble patches, vineyards and old stone quarries
- none of the beaches has access by road.
- regular transport to the archipelago is by local taxi boats.
- dog-friendly beaches in Korcula
- quality of the sea