Author Topic: I would like to book Hotel Marko Polo in Korcula  (Read 10454 times)

traveler

• Cool Member
I would like to book Hotel Marko Polo in Korcula
« on: January 18, 2010, 10:36:14 AM »
Can you please tell me can people walk from the Marco Polo Hotel to the Korcual Hotel, how far is it??

How close they are to each other.

Kind Regards
Robin                     

ana

• Cool Member
Re: Walking from Marco Polo Hotel to the Korcual Hotel
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 10:37:29 AM »
Can you please tell me can people walk from the Marco Polo Hotel to the Korcual Hotel, how far is it??
How close they are to each other.
Hi,
Walking distance between these two hotels is about 15 minutes.

Janna

I would like to book Hotel Marko Polo in Korcula
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 08:33:33 PM »
I would like to book Hotel Marko Polo in Korcula for my next summer holiday as it has a nice location to explore the island.

I am bit unsure about size of its rooms and bathrooms. Would you recommend superior or standard rooms?

Is it better to stay on South or North side of the hotes?

Also, is well maintained and clean? Is the pool well kept?

How about breakfasts and evening meals?

thx :)

Valery

Re: I would like to book Hotel Marko Polo in Korcula
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 11:22:26 PM »
Hotel is in a nice location just bit up to hill or slope. The whole space appears tidy and clean and it seems the pool is well kept too. Some rooms a bit small though. Superiod rooms are larger and more comfortable.

Emma67

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2013, 11:37:02 AM »
Marco Polo hotel is perfectly situated for swimming, sunbathing, sightseeing and relaxing. Superior room is really good room with really nice views

Karin

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2016, 11:36:18 AM »
We wonder when we arrive on Korcula, how far is it to hotel Marco Polo, can we get there by bus?
thank you

mate

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2016, 10:39:13 AM »
We wonder when we arrive on Korcula, how far is it to hotel Marco Polo, can we get there by bus?

mate

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2016, 10:39:55 AM »
in which place on the island will you arrive? by which transport?

karin

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2016, 10:41:09 AM »
in which place on the island will you arrive? by which transport?
thank you for your reply, we took a taxi and it cost us 50 kuna from ferry port in korcula town

Steve

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2016, 04:21:18 PM »
We too are staying at the Marko Polo and will be arriving by ferry. The hotel are asking €18 to pick us up which seems a bit steep for the distance. Is the taxi rank far from the ferry?

Thanks

mate

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2016, 10:14:55 PM »
We too are staying at the Marko Polo and will be arriving by ferry. The hotel are asking €18 to pick us up which seems a bit steep for the distance. Is the taxi rank far from the ferry?
yes there are taxies @ ferry terminal ; as karen said 50 kuna to marko polo hotel one way, the distance is about 1 kilometre aprox

Note: This is Korcula Travel Forum. For all other Croatia Travel Questions, please post at Croatia Travel Forum