Author Topic: Ferry Catamaran Split - Milna (Brac) - Hvar - Korcula - Dubrovnik  (Read 15284 times)

Janet F.

Re: Ferry Catamaran Split - Milna (Brac) - Hvar - Korcula - Dubrovnik
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2016, 02:39:44 PM »
I booked ferry tickets from Split to Hvar, then Hvar to Korcula online through Krilo and was emailed what look like tickets with bar codes.

Is this just a voucher or the actual tickets to board the catamaran? Or do I have to exchange this for the actual tickets?

Is the catamaran all open seating?

Thank you!

mate

Re: Ferry Catamaran Split - Milna (Brac) - Hvar - Korcula - Dubrovnik
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2016, 02:41:44 PM »
I booked ferry tickets from Split to Hvar, then Hvar to Korcula online through Krilo and was emailed what look like tickets with bar codes.

Is this just a voucher or the actual tickets to board the catamaran? Or do I have to exchange this for the actual tickets?

Is the catamaran all open seating?
yes, this is your ticket, you dont need to print it if you have smartphone, just show it on your screen.
yes, seating is open

Julia

I am looking at the 'Ferry catamaran Split- Milna (Brac)- Hvar- Korcula- Mlject- Dubrovnik.

Does the ferry stop at all of these islands and for how long does it stop at each island?

mate

I am looking at the 'Ferry catamaran Split- Milna (Brac)- Hvar- Korcula- Mljet- Dubrovnik.

Does the ferry stop at all of these islands and for how long does it stop at each island?
yes the ferry stops on all these islands just for few minutes and then it continues to next island

Note: This is Korcula Travel Forum. For all other Croatia Travel Questions, please post at Croatia Travel Forum