Author Topic: Hotel Korcula  (Read 10171 times)

Suzy

Hotel Korcula
« on: January 26, 2013, 05:07:18 PM »
We are considering to book Hotel Korcula for next summer as it is at very good location.

However we are not sure as we were told this hotel is presently government owned and the rooms are small and in need of refurbishing.

Is it a good idea to book this hotel?

Thank you, Suzy

Matko

Re: Hotel Korcula
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 05:46:36 PM »
In my opinion Hotel Korcula is in a great spot but is let down by the lack of AC to the rooms.

The room decor is dated but rooms are comfortable.

There are also a lot of good reviws about this hotel, it is bit old but charming.

Julia

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 06:58:25 PM »
The hotel has a great position and was once probably really something. The tooth of time did it's harm. Still, the terasse is great, you can watch beautiful sunsets, prices are ok, not expensive, people are kind and considarete. Rooms have no AC but fan was ok for me.

John Smith

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 09:47:01 AM »
The charm of the 100 year old Hotel Korcula is its position right at the edge of the town, its beautiful terrace (and sunsets too) ......... Add some extra money for the sea view (the first floor rooms) , great view of the the bay and the Peljesac mountain and you will be fine and forget about AC.

Marija

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 09:51:01 AM »
Hotel Korčula je uvjek atraktivna. Pravi Korčulani,još uvjek sastaju na jutarnjoj kavici.I meni je izazov liti kad doodjem u Korčulu , obavezno sisti, pogotovo, predivni prizor zalaza sunca, promatrati i uživti u lipoti ovog predivnog grada.

Hotel Korcula is always attractive. Korculans real, still meeting in the morning there, beautiful scenery sunset , the beauty of this wonderful city.

unemployed waiter

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 10:48:09 AM »
rooms in hotel korcula are ok, nothing wrong with the rooms, here are some photos  :)

http://www.hotelkorcula.com/rooms-hotel-korcula/

8)

unemployed waiter

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2015, 06:00:51 PM »
Update 2015:

Renovation of Hotel Korcula - this hotel is now called Hotel Korcula De La Ville

There are some good news coming about future of Hotel Korcula – its complete renovation is planned for 2015!
Studio Kaliterna Arhitectura has designed the new look of this charming hotel, originally built in 1912.

The new rearrangement of the interior of the building will offer guests accommodation in four large apartments , four duplex apartments and twelve double rooms .

The complete transformation of its interior is planned to be finished by the summer 2015.

http://www.hotelkorcula.com/renovation-hotel-korcula/

unemployed waiter

Re: Hotel Korcula - new look WOW!
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2015, 10:12:27 PM »
wow !

:)
 ;)
 8)
 :-*

Note: This is Korcula Travel Forum. For all other Croatia Travel Questions, please post at Croatia Travel Forum