Ferry Timetable Rijeka – Split – Hvar – Korcula – Mljet – Dubrovnik – Bari
Rijeka to Korcula and further to Dubrovnik ferry : See the stunning coastline and islands on the coastal ferry, enjoying life in the slow lane. The full trip involves an overnight which you could spend on the deck or pay a bit more for a cabin. Otherwise enjoy part of the route between the major cities and islands along the coast – the ferry calls at Split, Hvar, Korcula and Mljet before arriving to Dubrovnik. Get tickets and timetables at any Jadrolinija or any other travel agents office found in ports and towns all along the coast and inland or simply use our booking panel and book your ferry in advance – thx for your support 🙂
Update: Since summer 2015 this ferry lines are suspended completely abandoned. No more lovely ferry journeys along the coast, all that is left now is just small ferries that connect islands with mainland. Sorry, no more coastal ferry sailings 🙁
High Season (SUMMER) Ferry Timetable
Important Note: High season sailings are now discontinued until the further notice
Ferry Timetable Rijeka-Split-Hvar-Korcula-Dubrovnik-Bari
Off Season (WINTER) Ferry Timetable+
Important Note: Off season sailings are now discontinued until the further notice
This is a ferry route that is run by Jadrolinija ferry company. As you can see from the timetable, this winter schedule offers ferries only 3 times a week so if you are planning your route, make sure you double check with Jadrolinija’s web site jadrolinija.hr , as sometimes, they change their timetable without prior notice 🙁 so it could be inconvenient surprise if you arrive at the ferry terminal and your ferry listed here is either already gone or re-scheduled for day before.
This ferry route is usually operated by Marco Polo ferry or Liburnija (or any similar size ferries that are available – see above photos) . They are large and comfortable ferries that take passengers as well as cars and other vehicles.
If you are foot passenger, you don’t need to buy you ticket in advance ( there is always plenty of space available) but if you intend to book cabin or place for car, motor home or similar, it is advisable to make your booking well in advance as these places are limited.
Jadrolinija.hr web site doesn’t provide online booking (one can check timetable only).
Ferries to Korcula online booking: Some good news are coming from Jadrolinija, the Croatian ferry company . They started with online booking for ferries that connect Korcula with Rijeka, Split , Hvar, Mljet and Dubrovnik. The booking engine is now live so you can book your ferry to Korcula and beyond online at its website ..read more
All Ferries to Korcula Island
- Ferry Catamaran Korcula – Hvar – Split – Hvar – Korcula
- Ferry Catamaran Split – Milna (Brac) – Hvar – Korcula – Mljet – Dubrovnik
- Ferry Catamaran Split – Hvar – Korcula (Vela Luka) – Lastovo
- Ferry Split – Vela Luka – Lastovo
- Ferry Catamaran Dubrovnik – Šipan – Mljet – Korcula – Lastovo
- Ferries from Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Ferry Ploce – Trpanj
- Ferry Orebic – Korcula
- Ferry Orebic – Korcula Boat timetable – Foot Passengers Service
- Korcula – Kuciste – Viganj Passenger Boat Timetable – Foot Passengers Only Service
- Ferry Drvenik (near Makarska) – Korcula – Drvenik Ferries
- Ferry Timetable Rijeka – Split – Hvar – Korcula – Mljet – Dubrovnik – Bari
- Map of Ferries to Korcula
- Map of Korcula Ferry and Boat Terminals
- About Jadrolinija Ferries